Friday, March 16, 2012

First hair cut

I got my hair cut about a week ago by a lady that I've never used before, Sheila. When I discovered that Sheila is biracial like my girls, I bombarded her with questions. I'd been told previously that Mwende wouldn't need her first hair cut until she was 5 at least. Sheila cleared this up for me, telling me that time has nothing to do with it. Anyway, talking to her prompted an appointment for Mwende's first hair cut. I am so blessed to have found Sheila! Finally someone that can answer all my questions about my girls' hair! Anyway, here are some photos of Mwende's first hair cut.



            We didn't actually use the dryer, but Mwende really wanted to sit under it.

                                          Sheila did a fun little hairstyle for her.

                                                     All even now.

No comments:

Post a Comment